Pilates Teacher Training
The Cutting Edge Approach to Pilates Teacher Training
PSC teaches a contemporary approach to the method
developed by Pilates in the 1920s; one that preserves the essence of the original technique but incorporates today’s knowledge and principals. Small class sizes with review and anatomy provided.
Students will learn the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates all in one program using a beautiful, organized photographic manual. Our instructors are successful, sought after and return to us for continued workshops year after year.
This all-inclusive 450+ hour course includes:
- Pilates Mat
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table
- Wunda Chair
- Philosophy of Pilates
- Equipment safety course
- Programming for all levels of client proficiency
- Full Course: $4,900.00 minus $500 deposit
- PayPal Financing sign up for your account
OR Modular Courses:
- Start Up Program / Fundamentals – $300
- Pilates Mat – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Reformer – $2000 (Deposit of $100)
- Cadillac – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Chair – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
Burn At The Barre Teacher Training
Become a Burn at the Barre Instructor!
Level I & II Burn at the Barre Programs are Co-Created by a Chiropractor, a Professional Dancer and PMA Pilates Certified Instructors™
The program has easy programming with “plug in” modules to add variety and levels to the workout.
Each student will learn:
- Fundamentals of barre
- “Burn at the Barre™” class programming for all levels
- Choreography with options to be creative
- Modifications and variations for all levels
- Use of props: balls, weights and bands
- Learn how to lead your Barre class with confidence and creativity
- A fully photographic manual will be provided to you
- 10 PMA CEC’s
A comprehensive 10-hour+ program. Manual and 10 PMA CECs included.
Level II Barre $99
A comprehensive program to take your practice to the next level. Manual and 3 PMA CECs included.
All courses taught by Amanda Koch, PSC Master Trainer in Pilates and Barre, PMA-CPT.
Please contact me for any applications. I look forward to connecting with you and helping you become a trained instructor!